Learn more about
Hawaii Community College

How to transfer (for F1 students)
These steps are required if you are currently attending any school in the United States as a full time student. (F-1 visa holder)
There are 6 easy steps:
Step 1: Check Application Deadlines
Click here to see the deadline and session schedule
Note: These are suggested deadlines. Please contact us
 at hawcciep@hawaii.edu if you are late sending your application.
Step 2: Application Form, Transfer Request Form and health clearance requirements
Click here to download and fill out the Transfer Request Form
Click here to download and fill out the Application Form.
If you already have a health clearance form from your current school, please send it with the application form (step 6).
Step 3: Application and optional service fees
Click here to download the Application Fee Form.
Submit a Check, Money Order, or Credit Card information
with the application form.
Step 4: Financial capability
Provide a current bank statement on bank stationary with
your name or family's name.  (In English)
Fill in the Financial Statement section on the second page 
of the application form.
Step 5: Academic transcripts
Provide evidence of High School or College Completion
 (In English).
Note: If you are planning to enroll in a college or university
after the IEP, you should prepare both a diploma and transcripts.
Step 6: Mail application materials to:
Hawaii Community College
Intensive English Program  Blg. 379a
1175 Manono st
Hilo, Hawai`I 96720-4091

IEP Hawaii : How to transfer