Intensive English Program

F1 Visa

  • Study full time (3 classes)
  • Study more than 1 session
  • Already has F1 visa and would like to transfer to the IEP

Tourist / Non-Residents
(Green card /US Citizen)

  • Study 1 or 2 classes (1 session)
  • With tourist visa (B1 or B2)
  • With visa waiver program
  • Does not reside in Hawai’i (full time or part time)

Hawai’i Residents

  • Currently reside in Hawai’i
  • Study full time or part time
  • Improve writing and grammar
  • Improve reading and vocabulary
  • Improve listening and speaking