We are located in Hilo town, Big Island (Hawaiʻi Island).
Big Island is famous for
- beautiful and diverse nature – We have tropical, dry, temperate and polar tundra climates
- spectacular mountains of Mauna Loa & Mauna Kea
- active volcano of Kilauea
- beautiful beaches with black, white and green sands
The school is in middle of Hilo town.
Hilo town is known as
- quiet and safe town
- culturally diverse
- very friendly
- the host city of Merrie Monarch festival – the biggest hula exhibitions and competitions
- the second largest city in the State of Hawaiʻi
Hawaiʻi Community College
Intensive English Program
OCET Bldg. 379A-3
1175 Manono Street
Hilo, Hawaiʻi 96720 U.S.A.
You would like to visit us and see classes and campus?
Please contact us!